Watches evolved in the 17th century from spring-powered clocks, which appeared as early as the 14th century. During most of its history, the watch was a mechanical device, driven by clockwork, powered by winding a mainspring, and keeping time with an oscillating balance wheel. In the 1960s the electronic quartz watch was invented, which was powered by a battery and kept time with a vibrating quartz crystal. By the 1980s the quartz watch had taken over most of the market from the mechanical watch. Now, Missmeowni, bring your love for Cats and Watches together... Do you still wanna wait?
- Butterfly & Cat Wrist Watch- 1 No.
- Solid stainless steel back cover.
- Battery included in the watch.
- Leather wrist band for comfortable wearing.
- Water resistant (not for diving/swimming).
- Movement: Quartz
- Materials: PU Leather + Alloy
- Case Size: 38mm x 38mm
- Case Thickness: 7mm
- Band Width: 18mm
- Band Length: 23cm
- Package Content:
- 1X Watch