Many people claim that living with a dog is a unique experience. I like dogs, and I agree that having one at home is great. However, nothing compares to the experience of having one or more cats at home.
Despite being independent animals, they are great companions. They have a special ability to know what you need at the right time. Whether it's a comforting purr or just quietly accompanying you while they rest in your lap, they always find a way to make you feel better.
For that reason and for so much more, many of us consider ourselves crazy cat ladies and we are proud of it! Let's share some of the most common signs that you are a crazy cat lady, I'm sure you will feel identified with more than one.
1. Cat jewelry is a must in our everyday lives.
Our best ally when it comes to choosing accessories to complement our outfits is cat jewelry.
2. There is always one rule at home: if the cat is sleeping in your lap, you can't move.
You can't go to the bathroom, you can't stand for water, you can't do anything about it. Ah! and be careful not to breathe too hard.
3. Every time you get a gift, your cat gets a new toy.
You can spend a lot of money buying the best items for your pet, but nothing makes Mr. Whiskers happier than spending hours playing with a cardboard box.
4. In your closet there is at least one garment with a cat print.
…or cat T-shirts.
Even though we try to resist them, at least once in our lives we have bought cat-themed clothes.
5. Your phone has more pictures of your cat than pictures of yourself.
"Oh, my God! You have to see this picture of Mr. Mittens sleeping, he's the most adorable cat on the planet!" We've all said that at least once, and to be honest our friends are a little fed up.
6. You'd rather hear the sound of his purring than anything else to get a good night's sleep.
Not even the best audio device with the most relaxing sound can make you sleep as well as having your cat purring in your ear.
7. In your vocabulary and in your daily life there is no such thing as 'private space'.
Going to the bathroom, taking a nap, bathing, sleeping, no matter what you do, your cat will be with you, and you love it!
8. You have conversations with your cat, and you're sure they understand you.
Who needs friends when you have a cat?
Hi, how was your cat life today?
Really? What was your favorite part?