When a Cat Blinks slowly
- It means that she completely trusts you.
Cats purr at a frequency of 26 Hertz, which promotes tissue regeneration and helping them heal.
- To tell their mothers that they are all right whey the are nursing
- To show friendliness and communicate pleasure
- To Calm themselves when they are nervous or in pain
Cats have adopted meowing as a way to communicate with humans
Cats rarely meow to one another, and feral cats are mostly silent.
Cat rub against your leg for some of the reason you give someone a hug.
- Feral cats rub against each other as greeting after they’ve been apart for a period of time.
Cat loves wearing clothes
Accessorize yourself as your cat
For cat apparels & accessories, visit us or mail us at